Careers at Yume Hair and Beauty Salons
For over 10 years we have been training and building our teams. We are continuously looking for more creative, talented young people to join us!
Opportunities to work within Yume are on an employed or self employed basis.
Join our teams for an exciting career not ‘just a job’ in Hair and Beauty!
Work back stage at fashion shows, photographic shoots and seminars!
Continuously improve your skills within your career, gaining further qualifications in hairdressing, training/education, artistic/creative work or salon management.
Be part of a successful, professional team in a relaxing but energised environment!
Senior Stylists Vacancies
We are looking for…
- 3 years qualified experience (minimum)
- NVQ level 2/3
- Excellent customer service
- Good team work
- Passion for hair and fashion
- Track record of growing a clientele (or existing clientele)
- Creative cutting, precision cutting and styling to a high standard
- Colouring from basic to advanced
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service whilst growing a clientele
- Advising on correct aftercare and treatments
- Being an important part of the Yume team, supporting other team members and promoting the Yume brand
We can offer…
- Competitive salary plus commissions
- Retail and treatment incentives, 30% Commissions on Hair services
- Private Healthcare
- Further training/qualifications provided by in-house and external educators
- Training courses at our affiliated Wella Academies in London and Manchester
- 28 days holidays
- Discounts on products and equipment at trade prices
- Free hair cuts, colours and styling
- Family discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
Salary: From £15,000+ Employed or Self Employed
Please send us your C.V. and covering letter to