YUME SALONS NEW HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Appointment only. Salon door may be locked. Please be on time.
- Please use hand sanitizer throughout your visit.
- Bookings for services will only be made with a booking fee. Take home product can also be paid for at time of booking or purchased at our online shop if you prefer.
- Please attend appointment alone so that we can maintain our 2 metre distancing.
- If having a new colour, please arrive with freshly washed and dried hair, this will assist in the stylist being able to assess any colour change.
- Please don’t bring too many belongings and have a plastic bag for a jacket should you need to bring one.
- Our usual supply of refreshments and magazines will not be available, you may bring your own and then take back with you.
- Yume Hair and Beauty teams have been trained and have practiced all new safety requirements and polices that are now in place.
- Correct PPE will be worn at all times by our teams according to the current government guidelines for Wales at the time.
- On arrival clients will receive their own PPE pack including a disposable gown, cape, towel and facemask. (option to bring your own).
- All equipment will be sterilised before and after every client.
- Please do not enter the salon if….you have had or been in contact with anyone with that has had flu or Covid syptoms in the last 14 days.